David Bazan will be playing more Living Room shows in May and June. We are looking for people to host shows on the dates listed below. Please read everything here and get in touch as soon as possible if you would like to host a show in one of these cities.
We’ll go through all the emails and get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
5/04 - Centralia, WA area
5/05 - Eugene / Salem, OR
5/06 - Redding, CA
5/07 - San Fran, Oakland, Bay Area, CA
5/08 - Modesto, CA
5/09 - Fresno / Visalia, CA
5/10 - Las Vegas, NV
5/11 - Flagstaff, AZ
5/12 - Santa Fe, NM
5/13 - Oklahoma City, OK
5/14 - Omaha, NE
5/15 - Des Moines, IA
5/16 - Eu Claire, WI
5/17 - Milwaukee, WI
5/18 - Bloomington, IL
5/19 - OFF
5/20 - Indianapolis, IN
5/21 - Ft Wayne, IN
5/22 - Lansing, MI
5/23 - Columbus, OH
5/24 - Cincinnati, OH
5/25 - Louisville, KY
5/26 - Lexington, KY
5/27 - Knoxville, TN
5/28 - Huntington, WV
5/29 - Pittsburgh PA
5/30 - 6/11 - NOT AVAILABLE ON THESE DATES
6/12 - Birmingham, AL
6/13 - Memphis, TN
6/14 - Saint Louis, MO
6/15 - Wichita, KS
6/16 - Colorado springs, CO
6/17 - Casper, WY
6/18 - Bozeman, MT
6/19 - Richland, WA area
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house or loft space that can comfortably and safely host 40-60 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or other interior space would be ideal. Sorry, we can’t do these shows outside. There needs to be enough parking nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You should probably not do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord.
2. The shows will not be open to the public and no tickets will be sold at the door. We will pre-sell a set number of tickets for each show on David’s website before the show. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. We’ve found that 40-50 people is what the average living room can hold. Ticket price will be $20.
3. We will provide you with a detailed list of everyone who will be coming to the show. The host won’t have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive.
4. The host can have up to 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends who want to come to the show you can direct them to the link to buy tickets on-line.
5. You don’t need any sort of sound system. All you need is a chair for David to sit on.
6. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to those people who purchase tickets.
7. The shows will not be promoted or advertised anywhere except David’s websites and word-of-mouth.
8. There will be no opening acts on the living room shows.
If you are interested, please follow these steps:
1. READ THIS
2. email email@example.com @ firstname.lastname@example.org with all of these things:
- a. Your address.
- b. A few photos of your living room.
- c. Please put “Bazan Living Room Show” and the name of your town in the subject line.
3. Sit tight and we’ll get back to as soon as possible if we can book the show at your house.
After we have the dates and locations sorted out we will announce the dates and tickets will go on sale at undertowtickets.com.