David will be going out on a Living Room Tour in February and March. We are looking for people to host shows for the dates and cities listed below.
If you live in one of these towns and you can host on the listed date, please get in touch as soon as possible . We will be confirming all the shows by December 28 and tickets will go on sale January 4.
Read below for info about how it works and how to submit your place for a show.
2/15 – Portland, OR
2/16 – Chico, CA
2/17 – San Francisco, CA
2/18 – Los Angeles, CA
2/19 – Long Beach, CA
2/20 – Orange County, CA
2/21 – San Diego, CA
2/22 – Phoenix, AZ
2/23 – Albuquerque, NM
2/24 – day off
2/25 – Denton, TX
2/26 – Dallas, TX
2/27 – Austin, TX
2/28 – Houston, TX
2/29 – Baton Rouge, LA
3/01 – Tallahassee, FL
3/02 – Orlando, FL
3/03 – Jacksonville, FL
3/04 – Altanta, GA
3/05 – Nashville, TN
3/06 – Asheville, NC
3/07 – day off
3/08 – Chapel Hill, NC
3/09 – Richmond, VA
3/10 – Washington, DC
3/11 – Philadelphia, PA
3/12 – NYC, Brooklyn, Newark, Hoboken, etc
3/13 – NYC, Brooklyn, Newark, Hoboken, etc
3/14 – Boston, MA
3/15 – Buffalo, NY
3/16 – Cleveland, OH
3/17 – Detroit, MI
3/18 – Chicago, IL
3/19 – Madison, WI
3/20 – day off
3/21 – Minneapolis, MN
3/22 – Lincoln, NE
3/23 – Lawrence, KS
3/24 – Denver, CO
3/25 – Salt Lake City, UT
3/26 – Boise, ID
3/27 – Pullman, WA
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house or loft space that can comfortably and safely host 40-50 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or other interior space would be ideal. Sorry, we can’t do these shows outside. There needs to be enough parking nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You should probably not do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord.
2. The shows will not be open to the public and no tickets will be sold at the door. We will pre-sell a set number of tickets for each show on David’s website before the show. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. We’ve found that 40-50 people is what the average living room can hold. Ticket price will be $20.
3. David usually starts playing at 8pm. We ask people to start arriving after 7pm and to be out of your house by 10pm.
4. We will provide you with a detailed list of everyone who will be coming to the show. The host won’t have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive. We give the people coming to show very specific instructions on when to arrive, when they need to be out of your house, and how it’s a small intimate acoustic show and not a house party.
We’ll make this as easy as possible for the hosts. We’ve done over 300 shows like this and haven’t had any problems or complaints. Bazan fans are very polite!
5. The host can have up to 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends who want to come to the show you can direct them to the link to buy tickets on-line.
6. You don’t need any sort of sound system. All you need is a chair for David to sit on. A small table and lamp would be nice too.
7. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to those people who purchase tickets.
8. The shows will not be promoted or advertised anywhere except David’s websites and word-of-mouth.
9. There will be no opening acts on the living room shows.
If you are interested, please follow these steps:
1. READ THIS
2. email email@example.com with all of these things:
– a. your address.
– b. a few photos of your living room.
– c. please put “Bazan Living Room Show” and the name of your town in the subject line.
3. sit tight and we’ll get back to as soon as possible if we can work your home into the routing.
After we have the dates and locations sorted out we will announce the dates and tickets will go on sale at undertowtickets.com.
Thank you all for the amazing support.