Julia Nunes Living Room Tour!
(photo by Conor Allen)
* UPDATED ON SEPT 9th *
The first half of the tour in confirmed and tickets are on sale now.
Fri Oct 4 – Syracuse NY
Sat Oct 5 – North Tonawanda, NY (Buffalo)
Sun Oct 6 – Rochester NY
Mon Oct 7 – Watertown NY
Wed Oc 9 – Stratford NH
Thu Oct 10 – Boston MA
Fri Oct 11 – New York, NY
Tue Oct 15 – Canonsburg PA (20 miles south of Pittsburgh)
Wed 10/16 – Akron OH
Thu 10/17 – Perrysburg OH
Fri 10/18 – Royal Oak MI
Sat 10/19 – Saline (Ann Arbor) MI
Sun 10/20 – South Bend IN
Mon 10/21 – Ft Wayne IN
Wed 10/23 – Indianapolis IN
Thu 10/24 – Saint Louis, MO
Fri 10/25 – Chicago IL
We’re still working on the second half of the tour and expect to have shows in these states confirmed and on sale on September 18.
Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
We’ll start getting back to people to confirm shows after we sort through all of the emails and have cities and dates figured out.
We’ll make this as easy as possible for the hosts. All you have to do is let us borrow your living room for about three hours and in return you’ll get 5 free tickets for your friends and our eternal gratitude.
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house or loft space that can comfortably and safely host 40-50 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or other interior space would be ideal. Sorry, we can’t do these shows outside. There needs to be street parking or public parking nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You probably shouldn’t do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. We’ve found that the average living room can fit 40-50 people.
2. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to people who purchase tickets. The shows will not be open to the public and no tickets will be sold at the door. All tickets will be sold through our website before the show. Ticket price will be $20. All tickets sales are direct to fans from Undertow. Limit 4 tickets per person. We want everyone to have the same chance of getting tickets. There will be no reselling or third-party tickets sales. We’ll cancel any tickets if we find them for re-sale.
3. We’ll provide a detailed list of everyone coming to the show so you can check people off the list as they arrive. You won’t have to deal with any money.
4. We’ll create a Facebook event for each show so you can easily invite your friends and help us spread the word.
5. You get 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends who want to come to the show you can direct them to the link to buy tickets on-line.
6. You don’t need any sort of sound system. All you need is a couple of chairs for Julia and Will to sit on while playing and some kind of ambient lighting like a lamp on a coffee table, floor lamp with a dimmer, etc.
7. There will be no opening acts on the living room shows.
8. We ask people to arrive after 7pm. The shows start at 8:00pm and are usually over by 9:30pm. We let everyone know they should be out of your house by 10:00pm.
After reading all of this, if interested please send an e-mail to:
Please include a photo of the space where you would like to host the show and put “Julia Nunes Living Room Show” and the city in the subject line of the e-mail.
We’ll review all requests and get back in touch to confirm shows once we have a routing figured out.
Thanks for your help!