We’re very excited to be helping Julia put together another Living Room Tour!
We’ll make this as easy as possible for the hosts. All you have to do is let us borrow your living room for a couple of hours and in return you’ll get 5 free tickets for your friends and our eternal gratitude.
We have most of the shows confirmed now. But still need hosts in a few towns. Please read below and get in touch right away if you can host a show in or near one of the cities in bold below.
* THE SHOWS ARE ALL CONFIRMED AND TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!
Friday, March 8 // Thousand Oaks CA – CONFIRMED
Saturday, March 9 // San Diego CA – CONFIRMED
Sunday, March 10 // Garden Grove CA – CONFIRMED
Monday, March 11 // OFF
Tuesday, March 12 // Fresno, CA – CONFIRMED
Wednesday, March 13 // Merced CA – CONFIRMED
Thursday, March 14 // Berkeley, CA – CONFIRMED
Friday, March 15 // Rohnert Park CA – CONFIRMED
Saturday, March 16 // Carmichael CA – CONFIRMED
Sunday, March 17 // Dixon CA – CONFIRMED
Monday, March 18 // Eureka CA – CONFIRMED
Tuesday, March 19 // OFF
Wednesday, March 20 // Salem OR – CONFIRMED
Thursday, March 21 // Portland OR – CONFIRMED
Friday, March 22 // Portland OR – CONFIRMED
Saturday, March 23 // Vashon Island WA (Seattle) – CONFIRMED
Sunday, March 24 // Woodinville WA (Seattle) – CONFIRMED
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house or loft space that can comfortably and safely host 40-50 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or other large indoor residential space would be ideal. There needs to be enough parking nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You probably shouldn’t do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord.
2. The shows will not be open to the public and no tickets will be sold at the door. We’ll pre-sell all tickets for each show on our website before the show. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance.
3. Ticket prices will be $20.
4. We’ll provide you with a detailed list of everyone who will be coming to the show. This way you won’t have to deal with money. All you have to do is check people off the list as they arrive.
5. The host gets 5 free tickets for the show. If you have other friends who want to come to the show you can direct them to the link to buy tickets on-line.
6. The shows usually start at around 8pm. We’ll ask people to arrive around 7:30pm. It should be over by around 10:00pm. We’ll make it clear to everyone that they should be out of your house by 10:30pm.
7. You don’t need to provide any sort of sound system. We’ll need to borrow a couple of chairs and some kind of ambient lighting like a floor lamp.
8. Your home address will not be published on the web and only given to those people who purchase tickets.
9. The shows will not be promoted or advertised anywhere except our websites.
Please include a photo of the space where you would like to host the show and put “Julia Nunes Living Room Show” and the city in the subject line of the e-mail.
We’ll review all requests and get back in touch to confirm shows once we have a routing figured out.
Thanks for your help!