We’re excited to be helping The Appleseed Cast put together more living room shows!
We need hosts on these dates, in or around these cities.
May 11 : Eugene OR / Southern Washington area.
May 16 : Santa Cruz / Santa Barbara area.
May 17 : Los Angeles CA.
May 22 : Lubbock or Amarillo TX.
May 23 : Oklahoma City, OK.
* DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS THURSDAY, APRIL 11 *
Check back soon for an on-sale date.
These will be loud electric shows! Please make sure it’s ok to have a loud show at your house before you submit to host. It’s very important that we find houses where the shows won’t get shut down by the police or your neighbors.
The band will bring their own sound system. All you to do is let us borrow your living room for a couple of hours and in return you’ll get 5 free tickets for your friends and our eternal gratitude. But please
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house or loft space that can comfortably and safely host 40-50 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or other large indoor residential space would be ideal. There needs to be enough parking nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and loud music. You probably shouldn’t do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord.
2. The shows will not be open to the public and no tickets will be sold at the door. We’ll pre-sell all tickets for each show on our website before the show. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. Ticket prices will be $20.
3. We will provide you with a detailed list of everyone who will be coming to the show. This way the host won’t have to deal with money and only needs to check people off the list as they arrive.
4. The host gets 5 free tickets for the show. If you have other friends who want to come to the show you can direct them to the link to buy tickets on-line.
5. The shows usually start at around 8pm. We’ll ask people to arrive around 7:30pm. It should be over by around 10:00pm. We’ll make it clear to everyone that they should be out of your house by 10:30pm.
7. You don’t need to provide any sort of sound system. The band will bring everything they need to play the show.
8. Your home address will not be published on the web and only given to those people who purchase tickets.
9. The shows will not be promoted or advertised anywhere except the band’s and undertow’s websites.
After reading all of this please send an e-mail to:
Please include a photo of the space where you would like to host the show and put “Appleseed Cast Living Room Show” and the city in the subject line of the e-mail.
We’ll review all requests and get back in touch to confirm shows once we have a routing figured out.
Thanks for your help!